LED Cube 4x4x4 1Color
Basically this is an custom Arduino board, using ATMega328P-PU chip.
Below is the front and back view from the LED Cube 4x4x4 1Color's PCB.
And this is the PCB with all the components assembled and ready to use.
Here is the schematic for reference.
Where To Buy
If you are insterested to get this kit, you can visit marketplaces below :
- https://bit.ly/TP-PALTA (Tokopedia)
- https://bit.ly/SP-PALTA (Shopee)
- https://bit.ly/Tindie-PALTA (Tindie)
Here is the list for all components we need to assembled this board.
- LED 5mm Diffused : 64 pcs
- Chip ATMega328P-PU : 1 pcs
- IC Socket 28pin : 1 pcs
- Resistor 10K Ohm 1/4 Watt : 1 pcs
- Resistor 220 Ohm 1/4 Watt : 4 pcs
- Electrolytic Capacitor 10uF : 2 pcs
- Ceramic Capacitor 0.1uF : 3 pcs
- Ceramic Capacitor 22pF : 2 pcs
- Crystal Oscillator 16MHz : 1 pcs
- Mini USB Header 5pin : 1 pcs
- Socket DC 5.5mm x 2.1mm : 1 pcs
- Rectifier Dioda (1N4007 atau sejenisnya) : 1 pcs
- LDO Regulator 3.3V - 5V (pin Input Ground Output) : 1 pcs
- FTDI Programming Pin Header (Female 6pin right angle) : 1 pcs
- Header Pin Male 3pin : 1 pcs
- Jumper Cap 2.54mm : 1 pcs
- Slide Switch MSK-12D19 G2 SPDT 1P2T : 1 pcs
- Tactile Push Button 6x6x5 Right Angle : 1 pcs
- M3 Screw and Nut (Min 15mm length): 4 pairs
How To Make
Here is a post on how to build the cube : Making LED Cube 4x4x4
For a brief explanation on how it works, and link to download the version 1 ino file used for the cube. LED Cube 4x4x4 How it works
And this is the link to the page containing latest ino file for the cube.
Explanatioin about the concept and how it works
How to build video